The Xiaomi juggernaut now incorporates wellness groups, headphones, air purifiers, and the sky is the limit from there, obviously cell phones are its genuine stars. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mobile Price is starting from PKR. 19,899 in Pakistan but before to buy you can read full Specification with Pros and Cons which is mentioned below. The organization had an extraordinary 2016 in India offering more than 3.6 million units of the Redmi Note 3, and intersection $1 billion in income in the nation out of the blue.
Not at all like its forerunner, has the Redmi Note 4 worn an all-metal undercarriage. There’s a 2.5D bent edge glass in advance with chamfered edges for better ergonomics. The gadget fits extremely well in the palm and one-gave utilization isn’t an issue.
The Redmi Note 4 brandishes a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS show – the 1080 x 1920 determination meaning a pixel thickness of 401ppi. It brags of a 2.5D bent glass in advance that feels great to utilize.
In the moderate cell phones class, Xiaomi has constantly attempted to pack in a punch as far as equipment, and the Redmi Note 4 is the same. Controlled by an octa-center Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953) processor timed at 2GHz and a coordinated Adreno 506 GPU, the Redmi Note 4 comes in three RAM setups – 2GB, 3GB, and 4GB – with 32GB or 64GB of inward stockpiling
The Redmi Note 4 includes a half and half SIM plate, so you can either utilize two SIMs or one Nano-SIM and one microSD card. You should need to keep this in thought when settling on a decision between the 32GB and 64GB variation on the off chance that you need to utilize two SIM cards. The Redmi Note 3 upheld microSD cards of up to 32GB just which was a bummer. Gratefully, that is dealt with now and you can put in those 128GB microSD cards too.
The Redmi Note 3 frustrated numerous in the camera division, and Xiaomi has concentrated on enhancing the camera on the current year’s model. The 13-megapixel raise camera with f/2.0 focal point is a confirmation of that.
The Redmi Note 4 runs MIUI 8 in view of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The organization is trying a Nougat see of MIUI and will move it out in the coming months. MIUI 8 is one of the mainstream Android customizations, and in spite of the fact that it’s eccentric and can be disappointing to use on occasion, it packs in plenty of highlights and has its offer of fans.
- It’s difficult to catch up on the Redmi Note 3, yet Xiaomi has figured out how to convey an incredible successor in the Redmi Note 4.
- The phone now accompanies more memory and capacity, and the plan changes influence the gadget to feel upmarket.
- Battery life has likewise gotten a lift because of the Snapdragon 625 SoC, and the camera is additionally superior to anything that we saw a year ago.
- To put it plainly, this is the telephone to beat in the spending portion.
- Premium plan
- Extraordinary battery life
- The terrible
- MIUI characteristics
- Quick charging restricted to 5V/2A
- With the price of Rs.19, 900
Pros and Cons are mention below also you can to welcome share your thoughts.
- Great battery life, good build quality.
- Good price tag for specifications.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Good design and build quality.
- Impressive battery life.
- Exceptional performance.
- Good, bright display.
- Lacks NFC.
- Battery takes awhile to charge.
- Manual mode rather basic.
- All prices mentioned above are in Pakistani Rupee.
- This product is available in Goto, Ishopping, Shophive, Symbios, Mega, Daraz.
- At goto.com.pk you can purchase Redmi Note 4 - 5.5 Inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM - Black for only PKR.16,500, which is 21% less than the cost in Symbios (PKR.20,999).
- The lowest price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Official Warranty) was obtained on September 27, 2018 3:21 am.
Price History for Redmi Note 4 - 5.5 Inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM - Black
|Current Price||PKR.16,500||September 27, 2018|
|Highest Price||PKR.20,500||April 27, 2018|
|Lowest Price||PKR.16,500||July 28, 2018|
Last price changes
|PKR.16,500||July 28, 2018|
|PKR.20,500||April 27, 2018|