Oppo F9 release date is August 2018. Oppo F9 Price in Pakistan 2018 is Rs. 36,989, before you buy Oppo F9 check full Specifications with Pros and Cons which are giving below. Oppo F9 Pro is mostly same Features like Oppo F9. The shade of the backboard will change from red through pink to violet, yet it is yet to be uncovered on the off chance that it will be light-based or the example is settled.
The frontal appearance is likewise charming. The little score was likewise prodded with the Oppo F9 and this picture of the Pro gives us a superior thought. The side bezels are imagined as for all intents and purposes non-existent, yet we might want to see the real phone to ensure this isn’t only the press group getting excessively imaginative. The base has a little jaw, which means we will in all likelihood observe the unique mark scanner on the back.
VOOC is Oppo‘s super quick restrictive charging arrangement. It is typically saved for the upper-midrange R-arrangement and the Find portfolio. It bolsters an aggregate yield of 20W and should fill a large portion of the battery in 30 minutes.
Pros and cons are provided, also you can share your thoughts with us.
- Very good application performance
- Long battery runtimes
- Powerful speakers
- Awesome camera quality
- Decent battery backup Fingerprint Sensor
- Non-Removable Battery
- No NFC
- All prices mentioned above are in Pakistani Rupee.
- This product is available in Homeshopping, Mygerrys, Yayvo, Telemart, Mega, Ishopping, Goto.
- At homeshopping.pk you can purchase Oppo F9 Dual sim (4G, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Sunrise Red) Official Warranty for only PKR.38,199, which is 5% less than the cost in Telemart (PKR.39,999).
- The lowest price of Oppo F9 (4GB, 64GB) With Official Warranty was obtained on September 28, 2018 1:13 pm.
Price History for Oppo F9 Dual sim (4G, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Sunrise Red) Official Warranty
|Current Price||PKR.38,199||September 28, 2018|
|Highest Price||PKR.38,199||September 28, 2018|
|Lowest Price||PKR.38,199||September 28, 2018|
Last price changes
|PKR.38,199||September 28, 2018|