Vivo V11 release/launch date in Pakistan is September 2018. On this page, you can find Vivo V11 Price in Pakistan 2018. The Vivo V11 portable highlights a 6.41 inches show with a screen determination of 1080 x 2280 pixels and keeps running on Android v8.1 (Oreo) working framework. Vivo V11 Price in Pakistan 2018 is Rs. 37,499. The gadget is fueled by Octa center (1.8 GHz, Quad center, Kryo 260 + 1.6 GHz, Quad center, Kryo 260) processor combined with 4 GB of RAM. To the extent the battery is concerned it has 3400 mAh. Over that, to the extent, the back camera is concerned this versatile has a 16 MP camera. Before buying online Vivo V11 mobile phone check full Specification, Features, Colors and Reviews & Unboxing, Images with Pros and Cons which are giving below. Different sensors incorporate Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope. Indeed, it does. For graphical execution that can influence recreations to run easily, this phone has an Adreno 509 GPU. Onboard stockpiling is at 64 GB with the alternative to extend the memory by Yes Up to 256 GB.
In the Following Pros and Cons are Provided with Full details, you are welcome to share your thoughts here.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Performance is very smooth with no lags.
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Battery capacity is good, but it should have been better.
- All prices mentioned above are in Pakistani Rupee.
- This product is available in Ishopping, Yayvo, Mygerrys, Mega, Homeshopping, Telemart, Shophive, Goto, Daraz.
- At ishopping.pk you can purchase Vivo V11 64GB Dual Sim Nebula for only PKR.37,499, which is 25% less than the cost in Daraz (PKR.50,000).
- The lowest price of V11 - 6.3" Fhd+ Display - 4Gb Ram + 128Gb Rom - Fingerprint Sensor - Starry Night was obtained on October 28, 2018 12:26 pm.
Price History for Vivo V11 64GB Dual Sim Nebula
|Current Price||PKR.37,499||October 28, 2018|
|Highest Price||PKR.39,499||September 28, 2018|
|Lowest Price||PKR.37,499||October 28, 2018|
Last price changes
|PKR.37,499||October 28, 2018|
|PKR.39,499||September 28, 2018|